Article Comparison - Second Additional Protocol to the European Convention on Extradition
1. Reservations made by a State to a provision of the Convention shall be applicable also to this Protocol, unless that State otherwise declares at the time of signature or when depositing its instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession.
2. Any State may, at the time of signature or when depositing its instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession, declare that it reserves the right:
a. not to accept Chapter I;
b. not to accept Chapter II, or to accept it only in respect of certain offences or certain categories of the offences referred to in Article 2;
c. not to accept Chapter III, or to accept only paragraph 1 of Article 3;
d. not to accept Chapter IV;
e. not to accept Chapter V.
3. Any Contracting Party may withdraw a reservation it has made in accordance with the foregoing paragraph by means of declaration addressed to the Secretary General of the Council of Europe which shall become effective as from the date of its receipt.
4. A Contracting Party which has applied to this Protocol a reservation made in respect of a provision of the Convention or which has made a reservation in respect of a provision of this Protocol may not claim the application of that provision by another Contracting Party; it may, however, if its reservation is partial or conditional claim, the application of that provision in so far as it has itself accepted it.
5. No other reservation may be made to the provisions of this Protocol.