Article Comparison - Anti-Doping Convention
1. For the purposes of this Convention, a monitoring group is hereby set up.
2. Any Party may be represented on the monitoring group by one or more delegates. Each Party shall have one vote.
3. Any State mentioned in Article 14.1 which is not a Party to this Convention may be represented on the monitoring group by an observer.
4. The monitoring group may, by unanimous decision, invite any non-member State of the Council of Europe which is not a Party to the Convention and any sports or other professional organisation concerned to be represented by an observer at one or more of its meetings.
5. The monitoring group shall be convened by the Secretary General. Its first meeting shall be held as soon as reasonably practicable, and in any case within one year after the date of the entry into force of the Convention. It shall subsequently meet whenever necessary, on the initiative of the Secretary General or a Party.
6. A majority of the Parties shall constitute a quorum for holding a meeting of the monitoring group.
7. The monitoring group shall meet in private.
8. Subject to the provisions of this Convention, the monitoring group shall draw up and adopt by consensus its own Rules of Procedure.