Article Comparison - Convention on the Protection of the Rhine
1. Decisions of the Commission shall be taken unanimously.
2. Each delegation shall have one vote.
3. If measures to be carried out by the Contracting Parties in accordance with Article 8(1)(b) fall within the competence of the European Community, the latter shall vote with the number of votes corresponding to the number of its Member States which are Contracting Parties to this Convention, notwithstanding paragraph 2 above. The European Community shall not vote in cases where its Member States vote and vice versa.
4. Abstention of only one delegation shall not constitute an impediment to unanimity. This shall not apply to the delegation of the European Community. Absence of a delegation shall be considered as abstention.
5. The rules of procedure may provide for a written procedure.