Article Comparison - Convention on the International Recognition of Rights in Aircraft
1. Any State may at the time of deposit of its instrument of ratification or adherence, declare that its acceptance of this Convention does not apply to any one or more of the territories for the foreign relations of which such State is responsible.
2. The International Civil Aviation Organization shall give notice of any such declaration to each signatory and adhering State.
3. With the exception of territories in respect of which a declaration has been made in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article, this Convention shall apply to all territories for the foreign relations of which a Contracting State is responsible.
4. Any State may adhere to this Convention separately on behalf of all or any of the territories regarding which it has made a declaration in accordance with paragraph 1 of this Article and the provisions of paragraphs 2 and 3 of Article XXI shall apply to such adherence.
5. Any Contracting State may denounce this Convention, in accordance with the provisions of Article XXII, separately for all or any of the territories for the foreign relations of which such State is responsible.