Article Comparison - Convention drawn up on the basis of Article K.3 (2) (c) of the Treaty on European Union on the fight against corruption involving officials of the European Communities or officials of Member States of the European Union
1. This Convention shall be subject to adoption by the Member States in accordance with their respective constitutional requirements.
2. Member States shall notify the Secretary-General of the Council of the European Union of the completion of the procedures laid down by their respective constitutional requirements for adopting this Convention.
3. This Convention shall enter into force ninety days after the notification, referred to in paragraph 2, by the last Member State to fulfil that formality.
4. Until the entry into force of this Convention, any Member State may, when giving the notification referred to in paragraph 2 or at any time thereafter, declare that this Convention, with the exception of Article 12 thereof, shall apply to it in its relationships with those Member States which have made the same declaration. This Convention shall become applicable in respect of the Member State that makes such a declaration on the first day of the month following the expiry of a period of ninety days after the date of deposit of its declaration.
5. A Member State that has not made any declaration as referred to in paragraph 4 may apply this Convention with respect to the other contracting Member States on the basis of bilateral agreements.