Article Comparison - Elements of Crimes of the International Criminal Court [*]
Article 8 (2) (b) (vi)
1. The perpetrator killed or injured one or more persons.
2. Such person or persons were hors de combat.
3. The perpetrator was aware of the factual circumstances that established this status.
4. The conduct took place in the context of and was associated with an international armed conflict.
5. The perpetrator was aware of factual circumstances that established the existence of an armed conflict.