Article Comparison - The Arms Trade Treaty
1. A Conference of States Parties shall be convened by the provisional Secretariat, established under Article 18, no later than one year following the entry into force of this Treaty and thereafter at such other times as may be decided by the Conference of States Parties.
2. The Conference of States Parties shall adopt by consensus its rules of procedure at its first session.
3. The Conference of States Parties shall adopt financial rules for itself as well as governing the funding of any subsidiary bodies it may establish as well as financial provisions governing the functioning of the Secretariat. At each ordinary session, it shall adopt a budget for the financial period until the next ordinary session.
4. The Conference of States Parties shall:
(a) Review the implementation of this Treaty, including developments in the field of conventional arms;
(b) Consider and adopt recommendations regarding the implementation and operation of this Treaty, in particular the promotion of its universality;
(c) Consider amendments to this Treaty in accordance with Article 20;
(d) Consider issues arising from the interpretation of this Treaty;
(e) Consider and decide the tasks and budget of the Secretariat;
(f) Consider the establishment of any subsidiary bodies as may be necessary to improve the functioning of this Treaty; and
(g) Perform any other function consistent with this Treaty.
5. Extraordinary meetings of the Conference of States Parties shall be held at such other times as may be deemed necessary by the Conference of States Parties, or at the written request of any State Party provided that this request is supported by at least two-thirds of the States Parties.